ROUGH. ROBUST. REMOTE.
The KATflow 210 is a portable flowmeter designed for situations that require a reliable flow measurement regardless of the conditions in which it needs to be operated. With its advanced battery technology and durable waterproof housing the instrument is intended for long-term installation in remote areas where access to power is limited and exposure to the worst of elements is likely. This device has been further enhanced by the inclusion of a specially manufactured IP 68 version of the K1N stainless steel transducers which increases shock protection and ensures this ruggedised package provides the perfect balance of reliability, robustness and autonomy.
The flowmeter has been conceived through collaboration with customers in order to fill a niche within the Katronic product family: namely to provide users with an instrument capable of operating in environments which would be beyond the tolerance of the standard portable flowmeters. The KATflow 210 is built into its own robust IP 67 transport case allowing it to continue functioning even in the case of temporary immersion in water. In addition to a sizeable data logger the KATflow 210 can provide a variety of process output options including the possibility of wireless data transfer.
- Three different measurement modes to maximise battery life
- Up to 100,000 measurement data logger and software for sampling and data transfer
- IP 68 stainless steel sensors, cable and connectors as standard
- Process output options including current, open-collector, relay
- Integrated pipe wall thickness gauge available
- Optional wireless data transmission
- Pipe diameter range 10 mm to 2,500 mm
- Temperature range for sensors -30 °C to +130 °C (-22 °F to +266 °F)
- Rugged integrated IP 67 portable design
- Compact housing 260 (h) x 280 (w) x 200 (d) mm
- Selectable three-line LCD display and full keypad
- Standard operation up to 100 days, longer in power-saving modes
|Water and Wastewater||Long-term leakage surveys
Metering in pits, wells and areas where flooding is likely
In-line flowmeter inspection verification
Metering of pipes in exposed locations
Temporary replacement of conventional in-line flowmeters
Monitoring of irrigation systems