With the global demand for low-carbon emissions and environmentally friendly production, together with the fast development of plastic industry the need for multi-cavity, light-weighting and faster cycle times have become a necessity for injection moulding factories.
– Larger space between tie-bars, suitable for larger and multi-cavity moulds
– Longer and wider guide length for higher repeatability, precision and
– improved product quality
– Better designed mechanical structure and toggle system for faster
– cycle time, and improve production efficiency
– Graphite-copper bushes and sliders used on tie-bars, movable ejector
– and platen to ensure fast and precise mould opening and closing